Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family

So were suppose to write about Family. And I have a lot to say about this subject. I guess to have my own family which consist of my husband and two kids. We are our own family and I'm glad to have such an amazing family. We both come from different families. So to create one of our own is great. Both families grew up in different culture. Obviously I grew up in a single parent home so  a lot  of things that happened differently then a two parent home. I never knew how close a family can be once I met my husband. I learned so much about family love and how close you can be with your siblings and uncles, and aunts, ect. My husband taught me the real meaning of family not only him but his own family. He opened my eyes to what real family is. I never have been close to any of my siblings, but my younger brother. But other then that I was never close to family. My husband also taught me how distant family can be close too. I honestly have to say he makes me wants to have a big family. Since he comes from a huge family. I didn't want anymore kids, but he makes me wants to expand our family for the best So before family was not really big in my life, but now that my husband and I have started ours. It makes it number one now. I love that I have family in my life to help me whenever I need it. Thanks to my husband.

6 comments:

  1. You have a great husband and I hope the family keeps growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to have a big family. I think that a big family is really good because it makes u feel more loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are creating the family you always wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crazy woman.. wait till you get a demon seed like mine.. you wont want ne more kids.. infact want to borrow him for a weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have such a positive attitude about your family. I hope i can grow that way with mine.

    ReplyDelete