Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog 1

       Well I will first of by saying my name is Sylvia Gaona although I should change it to Sylvia Martinez due to me being married now. But I'm too lazy and I hate the DMV. I grew up here in Oxnard so I know it very well I went to so many elementary school's it's too much to count. I have been to three high school's therefore I graduated from Vista Real Charter High School. I have always put my family first whom I love and which I would be lost without them. My husband is my better half I met him in high school so he is my high school sweetheart. I have always loved writing although my vocabulary is terrible, but that has never stopped me from writing. I love music I got into real metal in high school. So yeah my past is like a blur to me I don't like to really talk about it which is why I ramble about other non important things.
       
       Well now I'm enroll full-time I thought I wanted to be a Nurse, but now I really want to be a Third grade teacher. The reason why I say that is because the only year I really loved and I could remember everything about is my third grade year. So therefore I want to be a teacher. I have a long way to go, but it will be worth it in the end better future for my kids. I have been married for a year now and it's amazing I love it and I'm happy at where I am in my life. Well right now I have nothing really going on in my life. I got a car I mean it's not new but it's mine. I don't have to share anymore with my mom which for me is a huge thing. I hate the sun this Summer I got really tanned and I hate getting darker I feel gross. Also, my daughter turned one so that was fun. She still has yet to walk, but I'm in no hurry for her to my son walked at ten months and he is a terror so my daughter can take her time, but that is pretty much what is going on.

      The future holds a lot for me I feel like I'm lucky I have a Chance to choose what I want to do with my life. I thought I never could cause I had to work, but my mom says get an education first. So that is what I'm doing being a teacher means a lot to me cause even though before I really didn't like children but having my own changed that for me. I would like to teach to give other kids education I would like one of my students one day say "you tought me this." That would be a great feeling. I look forward to the future to see me kids grow up for me and my husband to have a great life together. To have one day buy our own house we just want better future for our kids. I want my kids to be good people and have a lot of things in their life, but that takes a lot of work. I just don't want my kids to not see me like I barely saw my mom she worked a lot. So therefore I rarely saw her I want to be able to do things with my kids so those are my plans for my future so far.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia!

    Thanks for this blog post. I enjoyed reading about your very busy life! You'll do great this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia, I complain about working full time and school but you are a super hero! your going to school and raising a family!? that is amazing
    best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sylvia! Congratulations on the marriage!It's okay, i don't like the DMV very much either. It's always so crowded! Third grade was also very memorable to me too! I wish you the best in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sylvia. I'm sure you will provide your family with a great future. You seem to have the right attitude. Attitude makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still dont believe that is you in the picture, but congrats on the marriage! I cant believe you picked one of ur kids over the other, but you were under the influence of the teach!.. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sylvia! First of all congrats on getting married AND having two kids. Very lucky to have a good family going. I also really enjoyed my third grade class. Made some really good friends that year. I hope you become a third grade teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sylvia! i think it's cool that you want to be a teacher and hope you achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sylvia! i hope you achieve your goal of becoming a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sylvia i hope think works out for you. you seem pretty positive with everything goin on best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the marriage... I know a good divorce attorney if you need it. Lol, J/k like teach said .. you'll do good this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sylvia, i grew up in oxnard aswell its so nice here1

    ReplyDelete